SYLFF@ADMU Welcomes Sandra Ezquerra

Last May 24, 2007, SYLFF@ADMU welcomed Sandra Ezquerra with a dinner at Cafe Adriatico, Gateway Mall. Kate Lacson, Cecille Mejia, Sherilyn Siy, Anna Su, Milet Tendero, and Beth Villamor joined in the merrymaking. This dinner was also in celebration of Cecille's success at moot court in the U.S.

Sandra, a SYLFF Fellow of the University of Oregon in the United States, arrived last April and stayed on campus as a guest fellow researcher under the SYLFF Fellows Mobility Program (FMP). She was the first fellow that the Ateneo received under the FMP. Her PhD research is on the migration of Filipino women. She worked with Ateneo's Department of Sociology & Anthropology.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi Sherilyn and others!
I finally found your blog. How is everthing going in the Philippines? I am currently in Spain writing my dissertation and hoping to be done this summer!
Sorry for not being in touch, but I want to take advantage of having found the site to thank you for your hospitality. I hope that we are in touch and I would love to get together next time that I am in the Philippines. And please, keep in touch! And come visit to Spain!! My regards to everyone and to Ms Milet!!
Ingat kayo!
Sandra
sandraezquerra@hotmail.com